Hello! This is Mario´s Blog and I hope that you like this in order to learn english in an enjoyable way.
Here, I have published several exercises in order to practice and to learn.
It does not matter if you make mistakes because the most important think is that you learn in an enjoyable way.
Here, I published a Power Point about some questions about the external space. It is quite useful for them in order to learn English and it would be very entertained for my students.
I see you have been working very hard. You have uploaded too many activities. Maybe you could introduce what is the target level and group and what skills are you working in the description of the activities because they are so different and sometimes I wonder if they are appropriate for some students. Moreover I think that some of the activities are quite long and it may be better to make them shorter when the students are too young.
Here, I published a Power Point about some questions about the external space. It is quite useful for them in order to learn English and it would be very entertained for my students.
ResponderEliminarHi Mario!
ResponderEliminarI see you have been working very hard. You have uploaded too many activities.
Maybe you could introduce what is the target level and group and what skills are you working in the description of the activities because they are so different and sometimes I wonder if they are appropriate for some students.
Moreover I think that some of the activities are quite long and it may be better to make them shorter when the students are too young.
Keep working, Mario!