Hello! This is Mario´s Blog and I hope that you like this in order to learn english in an enjoyable way.
Here, I have published several exercises in order to practice and to learn.
It does not matter if you make mistakes because the most important think is that you learn in an enjoyable way.
Hi, Mario! I have really liked your blog. I can see that you have work very much on it. It is well structured and the activities are very well presented. Moreover, I think that your activities are quite imaginative and transmit very well the knowledge you want to teach. I have especially enjoyed the activity about the space! Finally, I can see that you have done a very good use of the programs and tools that we have seen in class.
This exercise is quite good in order to evaluate what is the background knowledge of clothes.
ResponderEliminarHi, Mario!
ResponderEliminarI have really liked your blog. I can see that you have work very much on it. It is well structured and the activities are very well presented.
Moreover, I think that your activities are quite imaginative and transmit very well the knowledge you want to teach. I have especially enjoyed the activity about the space!
Finally, I can see that you have done a very good use of the programs and tools that we have seen in class.
Well done! =)