Hello! This is Mario´s Blog and I hope that you like this in order to learn english in an enjoyable way.
Here, I have published several exercises in order to practice and to learn.
It does not matter if you make mistakes because the most important think is that you learn in an enjoyable way.
This is a crossword that I would give to my students which is related with food. This is a relaxing activity for my students before finishing the class. The words which they have to look for are: cake, fish, hamburguer, melón, popcorns, chips, grapes, lettuce, mushroom, potato, egg, lemon, meat, orange, tomato.
This is a crossword that I would give to my students which is related with food.
ResponderEliminarThis is a relaxing activity for my students before finishing the class.
The words which they have to look for are: cake, fish, hamburguer, melón, popcorns, chips, grapes, lettuce, mushroom, potato, egg, lemon, meat, orange, tomato.
This is a good exercise to develop the writing skill and it is entertaining for my studens, they can work individual or in pairs.
ResponderEliminarI have used the program of Puzzlemaker to do this.
ResponderEliminar