Hello! This is Mario´s Blog and I hope that you like this in order to learn english in an enjoyable way.
Here, I have published several exercises in order to practice and to learn.
It does not matter if you make mistakes because the most important think is that you learn in an enjoyable way.
I as a teacher, I would like that my students read first this storybird page, and see what are the ingredients that my cake has. After Reading the ingredients, I would like that they create their own recipe for a cake. This exercise is useful to develop their imagination, their creativity and their Reading skill.
I as a teacher, I would like that my students read first this storybird page, and see what are the ingredients that my cake has.
ResponderEliminarAfter Reading the ingredients, I would like that they create their own recipe for a cake.
This exercise is useful to develop their imagination, their creativity and their Reading skill.
After having made their own recipe they have to tell me what they have written.
ResponderEliminar